EMRS 2020 Symposium "New developments in the modelling and analysis of radiation damage in materials II"
Congress & Exhibition Centre
The symposium "New developments in the modelling and analysis of radiation damage in materials II" will take place during the next EMRS Spring Meeting 2020.
The symposium will focus on the modelling and analysis of radiation damage in any type of materials. The topics covered by the symposium include, but are not restricted to, the following hot topics:
- Time-resolved measurements of phase transformations, micro-structural changes, and surface effects
- High (time/space) resolution characterization of defects and disorder
- Computer simulation and modeling of damage formation and evolution
- Combination of computing and experimental approaches
- Quantification of radiation disorder
You will find more information at: https://www.european-mrs.com/
- Alexandre Boulle, CNRS, France
- Tiziana Cesca, Università di Padova, Italy
- Emmanuelle Marquis, University of Michigan, USA
- Christophe Ortiz, CIEMAT, Spain